Monday, June 14, 2010

let's call them A and B

You ask for my opinion. About B whom everyone thinks you should be with.. And A who you want to be with. And i tell you i'm just here to listen. I'm in no position to give you advice on this matter. And you know i tend to argue for both sides. See, with B everything will be so easy. Everyone will support you on this decision. But then, as you said, no one knows about A. And you think of what-ifs and what-could've-beens. But i just don't have the heart to tell you.. I can't bear to say it to your face.. A might just be in for the ride.

I know you tend to be all-confused. And you tend to overthink the situation.. And i wish you can just go with the flow. But i know you too much.. A hopeless romantic with a devil-may-care attitude. And i know how you get intrigued with uncertainty, with things that you can never really be sure about. But for once, just for once, can you try to not think about this? I  would hate to see you cry. And all for the same reason. It's becoming a vicious cycle and this A and B bullshit looks like one of those lame repeats.

I hope you read this and understand. But part of me wishes you don't. See, my mind is a crazy load of shit. And I'm as fucked up as you are. Maybe because i understand. I've felt your pain. I've seen you when you cry. You may be able to fool everyone else. But i always see right through you. I should. I've been sticking up for you all your life.

2 comments:

  1. talking to yourself mare?;p
    good. i do it all the time and usually end up with loose ends still loose. pero feels damn good. hehe
    (hulaan mo kung sino)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayokong hulaan kung sino. feeling ko kilala ko. :P

    ReplyDelete