Thursday, October 14, 2010

celebrating solitude

deactivated my twitter and plurk accounts. offline on FB and skype. had cellphone turned off for the past week.considering the deactivation of my FB account as a desperate attempt to stifle my laziness. horrified that i have become too dependent with the world wide web. someday, i'll muster up the courage to live a month without internet connection. not really cool trying to separate oneself with the world if you're getting to see updates from friends on your FB wall. me time has suddenly turned into site-surfing-slash-stalking-people-on-FB kinda thing.

will go back to civilization tonight/tomorrow (depending on what time i wake up). being all-holed-up for that long makes me all the more excited to see my friends. i'll probably be quite the chatterbox once i get there. :P but for the moment, my body needs a bit of sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment