Tuesday, September 28, 2010

(nail) art attack!

had my nails painted last night courtesy of my mom. don't really like the design on my fingernails all that much but i like the tiny flowers on my toenails. (my toenails are really small so these teensie-weensie flowers are all that they can fit in there. and ugh. i have ugly feet.)

i am now thinking of growing my nails and having them painted regularly. my mom gets her home-service mani-pedis once a week. if i get my mani-pedis done at home on her scheduled mani-pedi day, she'll pay for mine too. bwahaha. the benefits of leeching off the available resources in the house. :)

who can resist freebies, anyway? :P

oh, and pardon the low-res pics. i don't have my cam with me so i had to make do with my phone cam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment