Wednesday, September 1, 2010

hello, september!


My first blog post for the -ber months. 1 month to finish my current semester, 2 months till my next out of town trip, 3 months till Christmas, 4 months till New Year and 5 months till my Coron trip! :)

So much for the countdown, let's talk about my recent activities (or inactivity to be more precise).

I was set upon taking an exam at school last Monday. I didn't realize, though, that it was a holiday so I wasn't able to take the exam. And I woke up too late yesterday so I decided to just take the exam by Thursday or Friday. I'm gonna head home to Cavite in a few to work on my essay (which is in need of much revision). The long commute really puts me off but I'm running out of cash so I really don't have much of a choice.

Right now, I'm all set to go home. Bags are packed and I'm all dressed up.. Pero tinatamad pa ko magbyahe. Hehe. I've been attacked by an unproductive, lazy bout the past two days. That's another reason why I want to go home. Baka sakaling sipagin na ko pagbalik ko. 

Anyway, just some of today's thoughts. (In no particular order. Or, well, in the order I'm gonna be thinking of them starting this second.)

1. The 21st Philippine Travel Mart will be held on September 3-5 at the Mega Trade Hall, SM Megamall. Sooo... I've enlisted  the help of one of my friends to attend the event and try to find some travel packages that will suit my student budget. (Which reminds me.. I need to save up for my CDO-Camiguin trip this November and my Coron trip February of next year.)

2. The above mentioned friend just came home from a vacation in Bangkok, Thailand and I am soooo jealous. My passport is in desperate need of stamping! Take me out of the country, please. Again: on a student budget. :P

3. I've finished transferring the entries from my old blogs into this blog. These are from 3 different blogs I used to have. From my late teen years to my early working years, you'll read about the thoughts of a younger me. It's funny to read about the thoughts of an 18 year old version of yourself. Oh, memories. :) (P.S. You can find them on the top right part of this blog under where it says pages.)

4. I left my cellphone, camera and PSP chargers in Cavite. Thank God for the invention of usb charging. (Or maybe thank technology would be a better term. :P)

5. I've informed the laundry shop that my laundry is ready for pick up but they're still not here. I'm waiting... waiting... waiting....

6. It just started raining. Now my long commute will be even longer. :(

7. I need to drop by the mall on my way home. I am in need of:
  • DVD-RWs (..to back up my data with. My external hard drive already has roughly 110GBs worth of videos, pictures, music + other files)
  • dermatographs (I have this inability to study without dermatographs)
  • pencil sharpener
  • shoes (I have no shoes! I've had to make do with slippers for more than a month now! This can wait, though.)
8. The rain just got heavier. Paano ako uuwi nyan? I hate using umbrellas. It cramps my style. (Yeah, right. As if I've got style. :P)

9. Diet. Yeah, I'm trying to lose weight. I am horrified that I've gained so much weight in the past year. I hate exercising, though. So I'm gonna have to cut down on my food intake and maybe start drinking some of those slimming teas. Chanting my new mantra: I need to slim down. I need to slim down. I need to slim down. Argh!

10. I've got to go get dinner and then I'll go home once the rain stops. Might be stuck here for another day if it doesn't.. I wish the rain would stop. Then I can go home tonight. In the meantime, I'll try to get some studying done. 

Hey, September~ amp up my productivity please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment