Monday, September 13, 2010

U-nibersidad ng Pilipinas!

 

A quick appreciation post for the UP Pep Squad for winning the 2010 Samsung UAAP Cheerdance Competition. (And as I've posted on my plurk/twitter/FB, I still find it weird that it's called Samsung UAAP Cheerdance Competition and not Nestlé Non-Stop Cheerdance Competition. I take this to mean that yes, I am old. And if you feel the same way, then so are you. :P)

Oo na, olats kami sa basketball. But this is cheerdance. And once again, it is ours. :)

Btw, I am posting this vid and not the one aired on Studio 23 because some good parts of the routine wasn't shown on the live telecast. In my humble opinion, this video showcases the pep squad much better. Oh, and credit to where it is due: I do not own this video. This is from youtube user aamonces.

No comments:

Post a Comment