Tuesday, August 31, 2010

isaw love


this post is brought to you by my love of isaw and my ability to eat a hundred pesos worth of isaw in one sitting. :)


i discovered my love for isaw while i was in college. i think UP Diliman has the best isaw in the country. (though my housemates tell me that the isaw in tagaytay is much, much better.)

Mang Larry's isaw (near kalayaan residence hall) and the one across the law building (formerly isaw-ilang as it was located across ilang-ilang residence hall in my college years) were two of my favorite isaw spots (i prefer the latter, though). but sometime within the last two years, my housemates introduced me to Maong's (which is just a brief walk from where we live). since then, Maong's isaw has been kinda like the official isaw of our inuman sessions at home.

the photos above were taken by my housemate for one of his fraternity brothers using my digital camera. taking the opportunity, i had him buy 60 pesos worth of chicken isaw which i quickly devoured for dinner. 

note: if you happen to come across this blog and have no idea what isaw is, it's grilled chicken/pork intestines.

No comments:

Post a Comment