Monday, August 23, 2010

musings of a bored pseudo-student

warning: no sense in this post. read at your own risk

CURRENTLY.
watching tropic thunder. gross but funny.

MUST.
finish studying my module. 3 lessons left.

memorize a hundred page module. (damn. i hate memory works)

write essays. (more than ten essays on the list. down with just one. i am really getting rusty when it comes to writing)

EVERYTHING MUST BE COMPLETED TODAY.
(so why am i wasting time watching a movie?)

SICK..
down with a bad case of colds. i hate being sick. and i've got my moon flow. so really, my productivity rate is doomed to shoot all the way down until i get better.

NOCTURNAL.
thought i fixed my sleeping pattern the past 2 days. unfortunately, i've been in bed the whole afternoon so i'm back on the "night life". night life minus booze / night life minus job that pays premium for living the vampiric life)

BROKE.
sacrificing money for the chance to make my folks happy. still find myself constantly thinking about getting a regular paycheck twice a month.

DEGREE.
one more year. one more year. one more year.
(oh please give me strength. :P)


*this post was created last week. di ko maalala kung bakit di ko na-post. nagtotopak ata connection ko nun.*

No comments:

Post a Comment