Thursday, August 26, 2010

priorities

i like making schedules. it helps me get organized and gives me a sense of urgency to get things done. :) my schedules do not get followed most of the time but hey, it still helps me get things done faster than i would've without it. :) so this is me, prioritizing and getting my afternoon all-scheduled-up.

today's sched:

12pm-2pm - watch pretty woman (because yes, i haven't watched it yet)

1pm-2pm - take a bath (yes, i take really long baths)

2pm-4pm - write paper for school

4pm-5pm - pack for QC

*will update this list later to see how much of it i've followed.

time check. 12:03pm time to watch a movie. :)

2:10pm - done with movie. off to take a bath.

2.50pm - done with taking a bath and changing clothes. magsusuklay na lang then off to work on some essays. :)

4:20pm - got distracted by FB chat. ngaun pa lang mag sisimula sa essay.
priorities: an FB chatlog

4.33pm - 2 essays to edit +4 essays left to construct. i decided to get "offline". FB has been too much of a distraction.
plurk status: exhibit A of my attempt to finish the essays. :P

6:15pm - dooooneee! :) not my best work, though. i swear my brain is like a rusted-hasn't-been-used-for-so-long machine. it's in desperate need of  some oiling up! but anyway, here it is!

the final product! agh! see what i did with the spacing?! horrible!

Ayt! imma go get my stuff ready now! looking forward to going back to QC! must leave the house before 7pm! off to get stuff fixed! :)

7:51pm - logging off from the computer. off to kyusi! :)

see, i'm only about 3 hrs behind my schedule! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment