Thursday, August 5, 2010

cram!

gulps of seattle's best, puffs of marlboro, a pilot pen and some blue pad.
MY MODULE IS MY BEST FRIEND.

So this was how I spent Saturday night. Studying with a friend in a coffee shop somewhere in Makati. It was my first time to study for an exam somewhere out of the house and it was a very productive (and expensive) experience. I actually got some studying done! (in between chatting sessions with my friend, of course. :p sometimes, i tend to just chatter on and on about stuff. i should really keep this habit in check while on study-mode.)Too bad Seattle's Best is only open 'till midnight on Saturdays. And Starbucks was just too noisy for our taste. Anyway, I now understand the hoards of students going to coffee shops and 24-hour fast food chains. See, once you're there, you won't have as much distractions/temptations/choice as you would have if you were studying at home. :)

Anyway, I took an exam last Monday. Which, surprisingly, was EASY (well, as compared to exams I took in UP. the exam was actually even easier than most quizzes I had in college.). Unfortunately, I'm still not confident about the results. The thing is, some stuff on the exam were stuff that I didn't consider important while studying so I didn't really make an effort to remember them. Oh well, the disadvantages of studying by yourself. No professor to stress out which information are important and which parts to be skipped. I guess I'll just have to make an extra effort to be more meticulous about ALL the information in the modules. I'm pretty confident that I passed, though. It was just that I was hoping for really high marks since I'm studying full time now.

I'm gonna be getting the result on Monday. Sooooo..... Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment