Saturday, August 27, 2011

celebrating with mer-nel's

Yesterday was my dad's 56th birthday so we had a lot of food in the house last night. And while I decided not to eat rice, I don't think I should be proud of having achieved that. 'Cause even though I did not have rice, I did eat A LOT. I had pancit canton + 2 heaping bowls of lomi + clubhouse sandwich(ES) + french fries + chocolates for dinner. Yeah. Glutton me struck again. Boooooo.

Oh, and to celebrate, my sister (who studies in UPLB) brought home a chocolate cake from Mer-Nel's. Mer-Nel's is popular for their heart-shaped choco cakes. I had a small slice and found that it was good but too sweet for my taste. (Pero mahina ang tolerance ko sa sweets so baka ako lang ung natatamisan masyado.) Anyway, Happy Birthday, Tata! :) (I call my dad Tata but my sister calls him Papa - thus the greeting on the cake. I think my brother calls him Tata too. Weird but that's just the way it is. We all - me, sis and bro - call our mom Mama, though.)


Gaaaah. I just realized that I missed today's episode of Junior Masterchef Pinoy Edition. I saw just the last few minutes of the show. :( (Mukhang sosyal ang mga batang contestants ha. :P) I was soooo looking forward to watching it because I loved JMC Australia. I wonder where I can stream this online...

Hmmm...

 **off to find a site that streams JMC Pinoy Edition. buhbyeeeee.~**

No comments:

Post a Comment