Wednesday, November 16, 2011

to be fulfilled - christmas 2012 :)


My mom got into the Christmas spirit early and set up our Christmas tree in the first half of September. Not that there's anything unusual about it since the Yuletide Season in the Philippines starts as soon as the -ber months come around.

And so this year, following my mom's example, I am making a list of my gifts early. Well, gifts for myself, that is. What?! Did I fool you into thinking I was a nice little girl? :P 

look at me! :)

And so here it is: 2 things I'm planning to get for my selfish self this Christmas. (Note: List not final - the author may find more stuff to add to this to-be-fulfilled-by-myself-wishlist.) :)

1. a new Navi Planner
I used to get the Starbucks planner each year since I started working but was introduced to the Navi Planner by my product trainer (at the time) during the end of 2009. Navi, I think, is made with travel-crazy people like me in mind. And I just loved the cover. It's not girly but it's not too formal either.

2. my own personal Embosser/Dry Seal
My roommate once mentioned that a common friend of ours uses his own custom made dry seal to emboss his name on his books with. Being the bibliophile that I am, I thought this was a great idea and wanted one for myself too. I found this good deal at CashCashPinoy yesterday but I was too late. The deal was already sold out. :( I did take note of the company's address and might give them a visit, though.

So there you have it - just a couple of things I've wanted to get for myself but haven't and promise to get myself this Christmas. :)

2 comments:

  1. interesting yang dry seal. andami mong books grabe!

    now im thinking a gift for myself this christmas, yung mura lang din para afford ko =)

    ps - i envy your calumboyan post

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i've been addicted to books since i was really young! P

    hanap ka na din ng regalo sa sarili mo, daliiiiii. :P

    ReplyDelete