Saturday, December 4, 2010

destination: cdo-bukidnon-camiguin


I was planning on writing a very long post on my first ever Mindanao trip but then I saw this video made by my friend's sister (whose family, by the way, hosted our trip). And I found that this video says a lot more than I could in an extremely long and boring post. :P

So I just decided to put in a few photos of my Top Three Experiences of this trip to complete the post. :)

#3. Dahilayan Zip Line (Bukidnon). 


The Dahilayan Adventure Park boasts of the longest Dual Zip Line in Asia. And WOW, was it worth getting all that jitters. :)


#2. White Island (Camiguin). 


White Island spells paradise. I think my jaw dropped as I saw its majestic beauty. The island's white sand against the blue sky is simply perfect. :)


#1. White Water Rafting (CDO). 


Though I have to admit that I was getting cold feet as we were being oriented on how to river-raft and almost wanted to shout "Count me out of it!" before getting on the boat, this was definitely the highlight of our trip. The three-hour begginer course of rafting through 14 rapids was totally "bitin" and we would all go back to CDO in the blink of an eye to river-raft all over again. :D

Again, a huge thank you to the Abesamis family who hosted this trip. We will surely be back. Soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment