Friday, December 31, 2010

2011

i was gonna make the usual new year's resolutions but then i realized that my resolutions never do get followed. so instead of depriving myself with those "i will stop/not --" resolutions, i decided on making 2011 the start of an enriching experience for me. and by "the start" that means this is not just gonna be for 2011 but from 2011-2015. see, 2015 is the year i turn (gasp!) 30. so i decided to get a jumpstart on my goals and here i am, presenting my 10 goals for the big three-oh.

1. learn a new language. - thinking of taking up mandarin classes by january. i have always been impressed by people who knows how to speak other languages.

2. finish my  degree - i am serious. i have to complete this by june or all my plans are gonna fall apart. i'm gonna need a lot less of the lazy's and grab more of the focus.
 
3. get a non-call center job - because yes, this is the dream. haha. seriously, there is nothing i want more than to get away from irate callers. i don't care of the workload is heavy or if the pay is low. i just want out of the call center industry.

4. take photography seriously - i've been eying some dslr cameras for a while now. no budget, though. so i've decided that this is the first thing i'm gonna be saving up for once i get a job. might also take some photography classes to enhance my photography knowledge.

5. learn how to drive - i've had my driver's license for almost two years now but i still haven't learned how to drive. haha.

6. get a car - well, what other reason would i have for wanting to learn how to drive? :)

7. learn how to swim - seriously. 25 years in this world and i still haven't learned how to swim. what a shame. how am i gonna survive an extreme white water rafting course if i don't know how to swim?! :(

8. continue travelling - hopefully get out of the country this year. my passport is already collecting dust. XD

9. . build my dream house - yes, long term goal. however, i need to start the paperworks for the lot asap. my future car is gonna need a garage, after all. :)

10.. learn how to cook - this, i'll work on once i've got my own house and fridge. hey, a home needs to have food ya know. :)

ayt! it's 11:40pm and i can hear the fireworks welcoming 2011 with a bang. happy new year everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment