Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the long and short of it

the end of 2010 presented me with a tough decision: to have my hair rebonded or have it permed. i was thinking long silky straight or fabulously soft curls.

then one day, a friend of mine mentioned that she found a place to donate hair for cancer patients. and boom! the decision was made: i'm chopping off my long locks. :)

yesterday, i went to a nearby hair salon and got a haircut. since i'm cutting my hair, i've decided to pull out all the stops and go short, short, short! my hair went from this:


and i wanted to turn it into something like this:


and now i present you with a couple of pictures of my "did i really cut my hair this short" aka "justin beiber" look. new year = new look. i'm ready to welcome 2011 with a bang! (or probably with bangs is a better term) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment