Thursday, January 13, 2011

more of pinas, please. :)

i've had this post sitting around in my drafts since november but never got around to posting it. this makes me realize how much of a stranger i still am in my own country. how disappointing. :( so for this year, i am planning to visit at least one place each from luzon, visayas and mindanao. for luzon, i'm planning to go see the hot air balloon fiesta in clark on february 12. on my luzon list as well is palawan. for vizayas, i've already got plane tickets to cebu by the end of this year (thanks to cebupac's piso sale) and am planning to go to bohol within this trip as well. also planning to hit boracay this summer if i've got enough money. lastly, for mindanao, i'd like to experience davao this year. :)

plans, plans, plans..

how much of the philippines have you visited? let me show you my list through this lakbayan map: 



My Lakbayan grade is C-!
How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!
Created by Eugene Villar.

No comments:

Post a Comment