Thursday, January 20, 2011

reminders

just want to jot down a list of the things i have to do for the remaining 11 days of january. from my shopping list to school stuff to managing my finances. it is hard not having a planner. i am now reduced to using this blog as a make-shift planner.

1. shop. 
i miss shopping. will do this sometime this week. i will maybe drop by sm north? or megamall? or rob pioneer?
must buys:
- navi planner. boo. more than half a month into 2011 and i still haven't gotten one.
- will scour bookstores for lee kuan yew's from third world to first. for recreational reading. and because i haven't added anything to my book collection lately.
- bb cream? i've been wanting to buy one since last year but have consistently been putting it off because of budget crunches. but then again, i rarely go out anymore so do i really need to get one? oh well. i'm not really a girly-girl who needs her makeup but just this time, vanity is winning.
- if shopping in rob pioneer, get those earrings i've been eying last december at silverworks. because my ultra short hair makes me look like a boy and i need earrings to warn others that i'm not. :P

2. have my globe line reconnected
i've been pretty much unreachable mobile-wise for the past months because i am too damn lazy to have my prepaid account loaded with credits. globe's technohub branch would probably be my best bet for having the shortest queue for customer service. and maybe i can get a chance to meet up with former officemates still working at technohub.

3. get a new bpi savings account
because the old one has been zeroed out and probably closed by now. since i'm getting my globe account reactivated, i need a bpi account so that lazy me won't have to go to a globe branch and queue for payments. weeeh! i will once again have bill-paying powers at the tip of my fingertips through bpi's online banking. :) i'm still trying to decide if i'll open one at the maginhawa branch or at the technohub branch. btw, i'm also keen on doing this 'cause i've lost some of my money for some reason i cannot fathom. i now say it is a bad habit to have cash just hanging around in your house. :(

4. enroll for a new sem!
and yeah, i'm saving the most important for last. must stop procrastinating and get this done!

ayt! i'm all set. :) now if only i can get my ass away from this stupid laptop, i'd maybe actually get something done instead of writing about doing them. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment