Friday, September 9, 2011

22nd Philippine Travel Mart

I had no one to go with and had barely a thousand pesos in my pocket but that didn't stop me from going to the 22nd Philippine Travel Mart last Saturday. Talk about being travel crazy. Haha. :)


Well, I knew that I was gonna be able to get a lot of free brochures and some freebies so I decided to check it out even though I had just a little money with me. I've got a trip to Cebu-Bohol (and maybe Bantayan Island too if we're not too pressed for time) lined up for December and a few friends were inviting me to go with them to Coron in October and to Siargao and Boracay in November. I figured I'd be able to at least check some booths for infos on those locations. I enjoyed checking out the different booths. I must have gone around the whole venue three times! :P

my favorite booth - i love the flowers and fruits idea. :)

i badly wanted to try sitting on this
- but i would've looked stupid
since i was all alone. :(

magayon - the only bicolano word i know. :P

i love how organic laoag's booth is.

under the sea, under the seeeaaaaaaaa. :P


Well, having less than a thousand pesos, I thought I'll leave the travel mart with just these brochures but I did get a free membership to Resort's World (and they gave me a free bag and a pen). I've never been to Resort's World, though. :P


I was also able to get a reservation for 6-8 people at the Caliraya Resort Club (reservation fee of only 500 pesos). Oh and I got a heap of brochures. Haha. I like the Intramuros brochure the most - it's not the usual glossy brochure.


I also got some travel magazines for free - these are gonna be a tremendous help for my Cebu trip. :) To sum it up, the 40-pesos (student price, beybeh. :D) entrance fee is definitely worth it. Wish I could be there again (with a lot more moolah) next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment