Friday, September 16, 2011

plans + procrastination

I wasn't able to get tickets to the UAAP Cheerdance Competition which is happening this Saturday. Sad. :(

But on the bright side, I signed the contract for my new part time job yesterday and I've scheduled my shifts earlier. So yay! Money for my luho coming soo-oo-ooon! :P

Aaaaaand my sister promised to go to the 32nd Manila Internnational Book Fair this Saturday. *jumps up and down in excitement kahit na sa totoong buhay eh wala naman nakong perang pambili ng libro*

I've also got some new travel plans that I'm really looking forward to! I'll be spending 5 blissful days in Coron from October 19 to 23 in celebration of a friend's birthday. Birthday shots + beautiful beaches = one hell of a trip. I am soooooo excited!

Btw, I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork right now but my mind can't take schoolwork for a prolonged period of time. I need to have a lot of breaks between studying. Most of the time, mas mahaba pa ung breaks kesa sa pag-aaral na nagagawa ko. Unless I'm cramming. Dun lang talaga tumotodo ang attention ko sa studies. Tsk. Once a crammer, always a crammer.

Pero alam mo ba, sabi sa Wikipedia, "Most healthy teenagers and adults are unable to sustain attention on one thing for more than about 20 minutes at a time, although they can choose repeatedly to re-focus on the same thing". Pero feeling ko, ung attention span ko eh less than the average. Mga 5-10 minutes lang. And my mind constantly refuses to re-focus on studying. I am also a HUGE procrastinator when it comes to my studies. Pag humaharap ako sa mga modules ko bigla akong gaganahang maglinis ng kwarto/ mag-clean-up ng e-mail/ kumain(speaking of pagkain - parang bigla akong nagutom)/ mag-blog (parang ngaun)/ at kung anu-ano pang gawain basta hindi involved sa pag-aaral. Gah. Tamad. Sobra. Magkakadrive na lang ulit ako mag-aral pag malapit (as in super lapit) na ung deadlines ng exams ko. (FYI, home schooled ako. I schedule my exams whenever I want to take them basta maximum is 4 months after enrollment.)

Okay. Sige na. Titigilan ko na ang pagpoprocrastinate. Mag-aaral na ko pramis. Pero maghahanap muna ko ng makakain. Masamang mag-aral ng walang laman ang tyan. (Excuses) Hehe.

~Alright. I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment