Wednesday, September 21, 2011

high heels and painted nails


I've kinda been into high heels lately. Photo above is my most recent purchase. Actually, my mom bought it for me. :) We were in the mall with my little sis a couple of weeks ago and there were shoes on sale in the department store. Mom bought a pair of shoes each for herself, me and my little sister. We got this nice pair of shoes for only 299php (original price - 1099.75php).

The last 4 pairs of shoes that I've bought gotten all had high heels. Must be because I'm such a shortie that I'm enjoying the added height brought by high-heeled footwear. Unfortunately, I can't wear them a lot because my style is too rugged for the elegance that high heels brings (i.e. I wear the first thing I grab from the closet). :P Anyway, let me introduce you to the other 3 pairs of shoes I've acquired recently.



This is what I usually wear when I go out lately. I bought this last month because the "tsinelas" I was wearing at the time has grown too thin that I can not avoid getting my feet wet when I wear it - and you can never predict the weather these days! Rain just falls all of a sudden on a bright, clear day and gets all the roads wet. Oh, this was on sale too. Bought it from Cardam's - SM North Edsa about a month ago at 399php.


Killer red stilettos, eh? Bought it for and wore it at my sister's debut. I fell in love with texture and studs of this pair. It was the  last size and was a tad too small for me but I figured I could do with 3 hours wearing it if I practiced walking around enough. Needless to say, this one's four inches high and caused me leg pains the morning after I wore it. Haha. Btw, I bought this at Divisoria for a fairly low price - I don't remember how much it was exactly, though. It was priced somewhere around 400-500php if my memory serves me right.


This last pair I'm showing you is the pair I wore at a high school friend's wedding held in Amadeo, Cavite (near Tagaytay). I was one of her bridesmaids. Uso na pala ang madaming bridesmaid sa kasal ngaun. This is the most expensive of the 4 pairs I've posted. I don't remember how much it was because (yeah, you guessed it right!) my mom bought this one. Haha. In case you haven't noticed, I am actually quite a cheapskate when it comes to footwear. Anyway, I just took a pic of this earlier. Notice the nail polish on my toes? That matches the one on my fingers! :)


See? This is how my nails looks like at the moment. I had my nails done the other day and I'm loving the light, clean look of this nail art. FYI, yellow was my favorite color when I was in grade school but my color preference has changed a lot since then. It went from yellow to blue to purple to black and has now finally settled into orange. :)

Oh, and because I haven't posted any nail arts recently, let me post two other designs that I've put on my nails. The red one below was how my nails looked like on my sister's debut. Yes, I went sinfully red on that occasion. :)



And this last one was a pink watermelon I had last summer. I know, it looks weird. Haha. All fingers should have had the same design but the lady who does my nails decided to play around with the pinky and ring fingers and it turned out like this. It would have looked better had we decided to do a different one on every nail.

The (half) yellow nails I've got right now is my favorite (so far) out of all the designs I've had painted on my nails. And the red shoes - though I'll probably never get to wear them again - is my favorite pair among those I've posted.

Anyway, gotta end this post now. I need to get on with planning a Coron trip with friends barely a month from now. Byeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment