Sunday, September 25, 2011

proof that i am not a squib!

I finally, finally got my Pottermore welcome email yesterday! Squeaaaaaaaal! After weeks of checking my email everyday, I am now FINALLY able to explore the Pottermore website. :)

I got my wand from Ollivanders!


Black walnut with dragon core, eleven and a half inches, unyielding. Sweeeet. :)

And guess which house the sorting hat put me in?

"Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness"


Is it weird that I'm ecstatic being in Slytherin? Heeheee. I actually wanted to be in Slytherin or Ravenclaw (but I wanted to be in Slytherin more). Yay, Slytherin ~ I'm a bad, bad girl.Lol. :D

So far, I love reading up the new content from JK Rowling. And I like hanging out at the Diagon Alley - I'm checking out all the shops! :) I can't wait to get my own broomstick! I wonder when they'll open up the Quality Quidditch Supplies shop....

Oh. Oh. Ooooooh. I just brewed my first potion! Cure for boils - the easiest one. Heeheee. It took so looooong though. 80 mins wait time?! Gah. They should shorten that time! Oh well, 3 hard-earned points for Slytherin, there you go! :)


Anyway, if you're in Pottermore, add me up! I'm MistSky181 ~ oh, but introduce yourself first, will you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment