Saturday, September 3, 2011

what must be done to start "she's come undone"


I rewarded myself with a new(ish) used book yesterday because I've been studying my ass off for the past weeks. I've got just one more module exam to finish. After that, I'm off to do a little review and then it's gonna be the time to take my final exams! Must get all 6 exams done by the 12th of September! I'm feeling all the pressure now! Oh well, just a few months from now (most likely half a year or just a little bit more) and it'll be all worth it! :)

Btw, the book is Wally Lamb's "She's Come Undone". Bought it for P250 at my favorite secondhand bookstore in UP - Bookshoppe sa Peyups. It's the shop behind the waiting shed between SC and the Post Office. I always buy 3-4 books when I go there so Ate (Sorry, I don't know the seller's name. Must ask her when I go back.) was asking me: "Ito lang?". LOL. Sorry Ate, I'm on a tight budget right now. :P

Now all I have to do is stop myself from reading the book until I get through my exams. To be honest, I'll probably cheat a little by reading a few pages during study breaks. Hah! Self-control, where are yooouu?

No comments:

Post a Comment